Al Faisal International School aims to build a reputation for being a most caring
school, for achieving high standards of education and, most importantly, for being a school where every child can succeed-we invest in these qualities.
FIS develops these qualities in each individual by
- Fostering an environment in which all students are happy, secure, confident
- and valued
- Stimulating all students to achieve their academic potential
- Encouraging the development of spiritual and moral values, self-discipline,
- responsibility, and respect for others and the environment.
- Offering a wide range of enriching extracurricular activities.
- Promoting independent thinking and lifelong learning through innovative
- educational practice
- Nurturing a positive relationship with parents, fellow students and the wider
- Supporting and developing enthusiastic, dedicated staff who feel committed to the vision of the School.
FIS is a family community where we listen to each other, respect each other and
learn from each other.